Musk Metals is focused on the development of highly prospective, discovery-stage mineral properties located in some of Canada’s top mining jurisdictions.
Our growing portfolio of mineral properties exhibit favorable geological characteristics in underexplored areas within the prolific “Golden Triangle” of British Columbia, the Mineral Rich “Red Lake” mining camp of Northwestern Ontario and the “Chapais-Chibougamau” mining camp, the second largest mining camp in Quebec, Canada.
• 100% interest in the prospective “Elon” Lithium property that spans over 245 hectares in the La Corne and Fiedmont townships of Quebec, approximately 40 kilometres north of the mining town of Val d’Or.
• Strategically located approximately 600 meters northeast of the Lithium Amérique du Nord (“North American”) project (formerly Mine Québec Lithium), which produced over 907,000 tonnes of material, at 1.40% Li2O from 1955 to 1965 (Boily et al, 1989).
• The Elon lithium property has excellent infrastructure support with road network, railway, electricity, water, and trained manpower available locally.
• The Property is located in an active lithium exploration/mining area with several lithium projects in the vicinity
• Several historical and currently active lithium and molybdenum prospects/mines located approximately 3 km to 20 km from the property such as:
• Musk Metals is planning a two-phase exploration work program includes data compilation, geological mapping, trenching and sampling in Phase 1 followed by diamond drilling and metallurgical testing in Phase 2.
Golden Triangle, BC
• Highly prospective mineral claims located in BC’s famous “Golden Horseshoe” region contiguous to the southeast and southwest of Benchmark Metal’s (BNCH – TSX.V) “Lawyers” Gold and Silver project
• These claims cover approximately 13,792 acres and are on trend with several mines found in the region
• Situated between TDG Gold Corp’s “Baker” and “Shasta” mines and along strike with the “Kemess” mine further to the southeast that hosts 2.7Moz of gold equivalent
• Neighboring Benchmark Metals is conducting a 50,000-metre drill program and hopes to establish a five-million-plus-ounce resource by the first half of 2021
• Lawyers East & West claims are are on trend with several mines found in the region, below TDG Gold Corp’s “Baker” Mine and “Shasta” Mine and in line with the “Kemess” Mine further South East that hosts 2.7Moz of gold equivalent
• Musk Metals is planning an exploration program to further define magnetic targets as well as the mobilization of crews to conduct a sampling program
• Sampling will test outcrops and soil geochemistry aimed at identifying high priority drill targets
Chapais-Chibougamau Mining Camp, Quebec
• The Pluto properties are contiguous to and within Kenorland Minerals “Chebistuan” Project in the prolific, Abitibi Greenstone Belt in the province of Quebec
• Pluto and Chebistuan are made up of a series of crustal scale deformation zones and highly prospective sedimentary-volcanic rock contacts
• The project is located west of the town of Chibougamau, Quebec, which provides excellent infrastructure and an experienced local workforce for exploration and mining activities
• The Pluto Properties have been under-explored for base and precious metals and historic assay results returned Cu-Zn-Au-Ag values
• Some historic diamond drill holes returned visible sulfide mineralization and VMS showings (Dolomieu-Sud)
• Recent exploration work completed at Pluto resulted in anomalous gold and base metals values in till samples and three distinct anomalous zones were outlined
• Allison Lake East claims span over 1,500 hectares in close proximity to multiple mapped pegmatites contiguous to Green Technology Metals (ASX:GT1) Allison Lithium Project.
• Active 2022 Phase 1 exploration is now underway that includes and airborne survey to assist in identifying high priority lithium targets.
• Situated 45 km northwest of the McCombe Lithium Deposit that boasts an unclassified and non-compliant resource of 2.08 Mt averaging 1.3% Li2O (MDI 52J13NE00004).
• The McCombe Lithium Deposit has recently been optioned by Green Technology Metals (ASX:GT1)as part of their Root-Seymour lithium asset which totals 12,022 hectares in the southeastern portion of the Allison Lake Batholith.
• Prospectair Geosurveys Inc. is flying a high-resolution heliborne magnetic survey over the Allison Lake East Lithium claims. This airborne survey will include traverse lines oriented N015 to properly map the dominant magnetic/geological strike, and with a 50m line spacing.
• Musk Metals is planning a two-phase exploration work program including data compilation, geological mapping, trenching and sampling in Phase 1, Diamond drilling and metallurgical testing are to be planned in Phase 2 exploration.